Jeff Greiner, Chief Executive Officer
- BS, Economics, Distinguished Graduate; United States Air Force Academy
- JD, UCLA School of Law
- LLM, Government Contracts with highest honors; George Washington University
- Trial Lawyer within Judge Advocate General’s Department
- Operational Leader of Advanced Bionics (AB) from its beginning
- Growth of AB from seven engineers and no revenues to over 2500 employees and $300M in revenue
- AB sold in three transactions for about $3 billion
- AB’s products are improving the lives of tens of thousands of deaf people and those with intractable pain
Dave Peterson, Board Member and Architect
- BS, Biomedical Engineering: Instrumentation; Case Western Reserve
- PhD, Biomedical Engineering; Case Western Reserve
- Principal architect of Medtronic’s first dual chamber implantable defibrillator
- Winner of Medtronic’s most significant technical awards including the Bakken
- Inventor on over 75 issued patents in active medical device technology
- Architect of the Precision and Spectra spinal cord stimulators that are Boston Scientific’s products in the pain market
- Boston’s sales with Precision/Spectra projected to exceed $500M in 2016
- Implantable devices designed by Peterson are now improving the lives of tens of thousands of people with heart disease and with intractable pain
The clinical testing necessary to demonstrate eCoinTM’s positive impact takes relatively little capital.
The first application of eCoinTM is overactive bladder where the underlying science is solid, the unmet needs of the patients large, and the feasibility data excellent.
eCoinTM is protected with over 30 issued US patents, several issued international patents, and at least a dozen other pending patents.
The business and technical leadership of Valencia is unsurpassed within the field of neuromodulation. I am humbled by the words of those who have worked alongside me in the building of Advanced Bionics. See testimonials.